Thursday 16 August 2012

Shopaholic-anon?

Ok so it's not so anonymous when I'm mentioning that I'm a shopaholic, but, can I still say that I am a shopaholic-anon? It sounds better don't you think?

You know how we're all always trying to save money, trying to cut corners when it comes to spending, like finding those 3 for 2 deals or collecting those coupons that mostly exist in other countries aside from the UK? It's always great to find yourself a bargain.  We get the product we wanted in the first place or an inspired type of product from the high end spectrum, you always get the feeling of ahh. You feel ecstatic as if you're on cloud 9?  At least that's how I feel when I find myself a bargain.  A product I've been wanting for a fraction of the price that is always an amazing feeling for me!

Have you noticed how everyone including you has a vice? A weakness?  For some it's chocolate, for some it's shoes, bags, or clothes, and for some of us it's make-up.  I have to admit, my vice is getting quite large! I used to be into handbags only but as I grew older and the more videos I watch on good ol' trusty YouTube I've become more obsessed with clothes and make-up.  There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best, but there's something wrong with looking your best and carrying that attitude of arrogance on the side.

Anyway back on topic.. I've done a bit of shopping this week - thank you pay cheque! 
I will film a video of what I've bought and will upload as soon as work gives me a bit of time to spare for all the lovely people in the beauty community so I can share with you my finds this week!

Be amazed, be appreciative, be grateful and be kind.
There's enough negativity in the world, so let's add a little light into the dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment